Astuce, DIY, couture


It's always a hassle with small household machines, and especially old ones, whether mechanical or electrical, in terms of thickness, it sucks.
 I have a small household machine which I always find difficult to sew knit fabrics, Jersey .....




How to do it and my intimate friend whom I can't refuse asks me to make her two long strapless dresses of 1 because it's super trendy and of 2 the fabric is so beautiful; putting it on you feel the freshness in the middle of the summer heat, especially that of Dubai, where she should have spent this vacation.
And waw I tried, I broke a lot of needles, I zapped the seam well finished, until I tried this trick, not bad!!!!

It's a dress made up of two kinds of fabrics (knit and linen yarn) that I had a lot of difficulty putting together with my small and old machine. She skips stitches, she breaks needles...



Good thought, I said to myself that at the level of strongly with the foot of the machine the fabric slips and zaps stitches so I tried a tape on the foot! It works more or less I added pattern sheets, above and below the fabrics and here is the miracle.
The fabrics pass, the seam is neat and I was able to finish the dress on time.
Unfortunately I couldn't take a good picture. But I hope the video will be explicit.
To see the tutorial of the trick click here.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Make a Cushion/Pillow Case Step by Step Beginner Tutorial

How to achieve an invisible or almost invisible hem / hem handmade